CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 26, 2007

7 Random Facts

I have apparently been tagged. So here goes.

1. When I was younger, my brother and best friend across the street would spend hours in the woods building forts. When a house was being built across the street, we "borrowed" some bricks to make a patio on the roof of one of our forts. The fort was a pile of rubble within 24 hours of completion of the patio.

2. I am a superhero junkie. I love them all. Superman, Spiderman, Batman. The whole Hall of Justice from saturday morning cartoons.
2a. I also love the Transformers (the new movie is a must see for fans), and when the original cartoon movie came out in 1986, I took my little brother with me so I could see it, and told everyone I went because he wanted to see it.

3. I once kicked a 60 yard field goal during the halftime of a college football game. Why can't I be the one to kick for the $1,000,000 during the NFL Pro Bowl?

4. Growing up, my favorite music was R&B. New Edition. Bobby Brown. Johnny Gill. Luther Vandross. Keith Sweat. Bell, Biv, Devoe. After 7. You name it, I had it. And knew all of the words.
4a. Amy, I love the Bee Gees too.
4b. I know all of Barry Manilow, Kenny Roger, Neil Diamond, and Elvis Presley songs because my dad would play them on EVERY road trip.

5. I have jumped off of a 10 meter platform. Man it was high up there!

6. I've touched the Pacific Ocean. And I brought back a rock and shell as proof.

7. I don't like tomatos. Yet I like everything that is made from them.

So there it is. I guess that's really 10 random facts, but it's my list, so deal.

And I have no one to tag because all of my blogger friends have already been tagged. Looks like I need some new friends.

1 comments:

Lance said...

I finally know you, Lou.

And... I still kind of like you.

And... I know it was preseason but - dang! Romo looked good.