CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 14, 2006

BreakAway Room

I was at the church office last night for a couple hours working on getting things ready for the work night on Friday. Rob Zabik and I got the screen ready for installation and got almost all of the back row of buildings cut.

We should be able to get all of the back row a biuldings up tomorrow night and then Jen and the ladies can get to painting them.

The room is going to look incredible when it's done.

Can't wait........

4 comments:

Mom of 6 said...

Sounds cool.... my kids are super excited to have BA in the "real" room!!!

Amy said...

Yeah! It is looking great in there. I can't wait to see it all completed.

Rachel said...

Did Jen get new paint colors?

I can't wait to see them.

Jason Fullen said...

I sent you an email, but figured you might read this first. The nail gun is ready to go. Let me know where you want me to put it.