CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Getting back to God.....and some random thoughts

-I just finished listening to the first installment of the Men's Fraternity Bible Study. And it looks to be all that is was advertised to be.

I have somewhat fallen away from a good study time, and this looks like the real deal.

The meetings are 7-8:30 on Saturday mornings, so please pray that I have the strength to get up and go every weekend. I'm pretty motivated as I know I need to for me and my family.

- The boys are into their soccer schedule. They are on the same team, and both are playing really well.

- The BA room is getting there. We are planning on working tomorrow night and then on Oct. 6 and 7.

- Jason and Rach.....you best call us the next time you're getting WINGS!!

- I need to get a bike. Or at the minimum, and elliptical.

- Does anyone besides me really love the smell of a good fall day?

That is all.........

2 comments:

jen said...

I love you!!!

Rachel said...

Today was beautiful. We'll call next time for wings! I had fun with your wife this weekend. We laughed a lot. She's so cool!