CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 23, 2006

As Fall arrives..........

- Is there any better time of year than fall?

- The BA room is 95% complete. We have a few little details to get done before the 12th. The skyline looks amazing. And the entrance came out better than I could have ever hoped.

- It doesn't seem real that in 3 weeks, we'll be in our own church building. God is great!

- Big Game for the Cowboys tonight. Giants coming to town. With a win, they move into 1st place.

- The BA Retreat is this weekend. As is the Hunt 2. I'm going to both, but I'm not sure my exact roll in the Hunt (hint hint Lance/Jason). I should find out tonight as I plan on watching a BIG Cowboys' win with the guys.

- Men's Fraternity is going REALLY well. It feels like the speaker is talking directly to me. I think it will change my life if I let it.

- Every couple needs at least one night a month out, without kids.

- People need to laugh more.....me included.

3 comments:

Amy said...

Lou, you're back on the blog! The BA room is amazing! You have made it such a great space. GO COWBOYS!

Jason Fullen said...

Dude, that was a rough game to watch!

We'll figure out your exact role for the Hunt 2. We have about 3 possible positions open and we have to see which is going to be the most necessary. Thanks for helping!

BTW, the BA Room looks awesome! You and Jen have done a great job!

Next: We tackle the Subway Train!

Later man!

Mom of 6 said...

The breakaway room rocks -- my kids LOVE it! Especially love the pictures when you walk in. Hope the retreat was a blast!