CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 06, 2007

A day on the side of a mountain.....




Monday afternoon, I took Grant to Ski Liberty for an afternoon of snowboarding. I used to ski when I was in High School, but I have never snowboarded. Grant got a snowboard for Christmas, and we finally had a chance to go.

Aside from the temperature not going above 18 degrees, it was a great time. Grant did a great job for his first time ever on a snowboard. He was great at going straight, but could use some work on turning. But all in all, I think he was a natural. Here is a picture of him.




As far as I was concerned, I left the mountain with all bones in one piece. And I think by the end of the day, I was getting the hang of it. I would definitely go again, and as Cole has a snowboard too, I will be going again. Here is a photo of me.




3 comments:

Lance said...

wow... you guys are good.

Rachel said...

Lou, we know you're lying. You know both of those pictures are of Grant.

Mom of 6 said...

Looks like a competition at the X-games!! How fun!