CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 06, 2007

You never think it will happen to you.....




Sunday morning was the culmination of months of hard work. And it would have to say that the hard work was totally worth it.......

I have to say that accepting the Inaugural Sabad Trophy as the Champion of the LPC Fantasy Football League has been a dream come true. It's something that you just never think will happen to you.

I would like to thank my loving wife Jen, who was there through all of the long nights of preparation and the tough decisions. And my boys, who gave me endless support and advice.

The opportunities that it has opened for me are too great to name. I would just like to let my friends know that this will not change me. I will be the same person I was before this.

4 comments:

Amy said...

Congratulations Lou! The trophy should be displayed proudly in your home . . . if Jen will allow that.

Lance said...

Congrats, Lou! It couldn't have happened to a nicer guy... well, it could have - but it didn't. Oh well, maybe next year is my year.

Rachel said...

Congrats!

Mom of 6 said...

Really nice looking trophy.... I am sure Jen is loving it in the kitchen!!