CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Random thoughts....

- Someone needs to explain to me why it was 35 degrees with snow flurries on Easter

- What a great idea to move Daylight savings ahead 3 weeks

- What a truly amazing skit during Easter Service at Life Point Church. I am so glad we found this church 9 years ago

-Lacrosse is really growing on me

- Do you ever wonder if you are really doing what God wants you too be doing?

- NFL Draft is only 22 days away

- Man, I really wish it was football season

- Yes I realize it is Global Warming!

- Sanjaya........PLEASE STOP THE MADNESS

- The God of the Universe sent his Son to die for me.........Amazing

- Time spent with friends is time well spent

- Do something for your significant other and expect nothing in return

- I can't wait to go golfing this year

- When is the last time you spent an extended period of time with your spouse without the kids?

- When is the last time you spent an extended period of time with you kids alone, one on one?

- I don't remember the last time I went to the movies

- Yes, I admit it, I am looking forward to the Transformers Movie this summer

- And Spiderman 3

- What would you do if you won the BIG lotto?

- Man, I wish it was football season

1 comments:

Kelsey said...

I would just like to say, I really like this entry because it is very truthful, and very random.

I enjoyed it a lot. And you know I've been wondering some of the same things as of late. Like why it was snowing on Easter this year and not Christmas, they like switched places or something. And the fact that I can't wait to see spiderman 3 either.

Oh, and I was just wondering...do you wish it was football season? haha...